Nordstrom always has amazing items to pick up for birthdays, graduations, holidays, or really any occasion that you want to look cute for. I have rounded up my top picks from this years’ Half-Yearly sale just for you! This year, I mainly looked at Dresses & Jumpsuits since I have many warm vacations planned. Here is a quick roundup all of of the pieces I am excited to try out! Can’t wait for you to get shopping!
Sale: Now – through June 2, 2019
- Leith Ruched Body-Con Dress; Pair this dress with a jean jacket & wedges for a brunch out with your gals, or with a statement necklace & heels for a night out with your man!
- BP. Button Front Prairie Mini Dress; Perfect for a weekend getaway! This dress is perfect with some strappy sandals and a big hat for a warm summer day.
- Leith Front Tie Midi Dress; Going to a casual summer wedding, bridal shower, or baby shower? This dress is light and airy and has an adorable front tie feature.
- Ted Baker Torriya Ruffle Tunic Dress; This dress is perfect for almost any event you have! I would wear this with a high ponytail, nude heels, and a pair of statement sunglasses.
- Eliza J Open Lace Dress; Calling all bride-to-be’s! This dress is super flattering and is not your typical white bridal dress. It would be perfect for your bridal shower or any pre-wedding festivities!
- Bardot Jessi Ruched & Ruffled Party Dress; This dress screams I Love Lucy to me. With frills & polka dots that are not overwhelming, it would be perfect for any party. I would wear this to a bachelorette party – especially in Palm Springs!
- All in Favor Brittany Wrap Minidress; This wrap dress is a true wrap dress. When I tried this on I was SO confused, but with the help of my mom I was able to figure it out. It is easily adjustable to fit the size of your waist and has the best flowy material. Perfect for a stroll around town!
- All in Favor Isabella Wrap Dress; Another versatile dress! I am planning on wearing this to my next sunny vacation, but this can be paired in so many ways. Try it with wedges, gold accessories, and a statement braid.
- Topshop Halter Midi Cocktail Dress; Modern take on a slinky black dress. I love how the small white accent sends eyes straight to the waist!
Rompers & Jumpsuits
- Chelsea28 Linen Jumpsuit: I love how light and summery this piece is! It is open in the front but connects in the back so there is no need to worry about losing 1 half of this outfit.
- French Connection Whisper Halter Neck Jumpsuit; Trendy bride alert! This would be perfect for an engagement party! I wore a jumpsuit to mine and felt like the coolest bride around.
- Halogen Faux Wrap Jumpsuit; So comfy & perfect for running errands in style.
- Harlyn Twist Front Jumpsuit; Is it too early to get ready for the holidays? I suppose 4th of July is coming up.
- Madewell Texture & Thread Apron Bow Back Jumpsuit; A great pop of color, this casual jumpsuit is great for when you have no idea what to pair with what. Slip on your favorite tennis shoes and you’re off!
- CeCe Ruffle Trim Chambray Jumpsuit; Denim & Frils! Need I say more?